DEBT & EQUITY FINANCING
FMA manages the process of sourcing debt and equity financing that businesses need for growth or survival. We assist companies in navigating the complex debt marketplace with an efficient and successful process. We utilize extensive experience in finance, accounting, banking, and capital markets to deliver the optimal capital solutions with the best lending partners. FMA has decades of experience and relationships throughout the debt and equity sectors including alternative sources for funding when many commercial banks have limitations, due to their regulatory requirements. We manage the process from the start to closing of the transaction so that clients can focus on operating their business.
- We take the time to understand our client’s business needs, current capital position, and can tailor a solution which will meet the client’s needs with the most competitive structure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the current and future financial position of the company and recommend financing alternatives.
- Review financing options and the impact of each option on the company.
- Accommodate small to large funding requirements in a variety of industries.
- Developed trusted advisory relationships with a broad base of sources and key decision makers.
- Financing of acquisitions, purchase of assets, working capital, launching new product lines, Commercial Real Estate, recapitalization, capacity and other growth needs.
- We assist to overcome obstacles during the closing process in order to streamline the funding.
Types of Financing we can coordinate:
Asset Based Lending
Bank Lines of Credit
Non-Bank Lines of Credit
Sale-Lease Back of Equipment
Health Care Financing
Cash Flow Lending
Financing of Manufacturing Costs
Purchase Order Financing
Credit Card Sales Financing
Government Credit Enhancements
Acquisition of a new Business
Buy-Out of a Partner
Opening of a new Facility
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Mezzanine Debt “Special Use” Properties
Collateral Based Loans