MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
First Midwest Advisors assists business owners on various types of transactions through the Business Brokering and M & A process.
We can provide the following assistance:
TYPES OF TRANSACTIONS
- Sell-Side Advisory – Sale of 100% or portion of company.
- Buy-Side Advisory – Strategic Acquisitions.
- Management Buyouts.
- Sale of majority or minority of company for liquidity.
- Targeting of merger or joint venture partners.
- Divesting of a subsidiary or division.
FMA ROLE DURING THE M&A PROCESS
- Evaluate strategic and financial goals.
- Preparation or review of Information Memorandum.
- Review of Valuations.
- Research and identify potential buyers or sellers.
- Presentations to potential buyers or evaluation of decks produced by sellers.
- Review of buyer proposals or preparation of Letters of Intent (LOI) to sellers.
- Negotiating and Structuring of transactions.
- Lead or participant of the due diligence process.
- Assist with the overall closing of the transaction.
Learn more about how our team can assist you with Mergers and Acquisitions.